As a disabled person or the loved one of a disabled person, you must be aware that it is very difficult to get disability claims passed by the United States Social Security Administration. Many genuine cases lose out due to improper representation or incomplete documentation. Our Washington social security disability lawyers can help you to successfully get your claim through.
When you engage the services of our Washington social security disability lawyers, you can be assured that they will minutely examine your case and clearly define the benefits that you are entitled to. They will compile all the important documents like medical reports and will represent you to the best of their ability. Our sponsoring Washington social security disability lawyers will even take your case to the federal courts, if the hearings at the administrative level prove unfavorable. (Click here for a FREE consultation with a social security disability lawyer.)
The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), passed in 1990, provides for five main categories of social security disability benefits:
1. Disabled Widows and Widowers Benefits: This is payable to the surviving spouse above fifty years old, provided the deceased was insured under social security.
2. Disabled Adult Child Benefits: This is meant for adult children who are disabled or suffer from disease, and whose disability occurred before they turned twenty two.
3. Disability Insurance Benefit is for people who were gainfully employed for five of the last ten years, prior to suffering the disability.
4. Supplemental Security Income: An allowance for children below eighteen, who are disabled.
5. Supplemental Security Income: This provision is for the benefit of disabled people from the poorest sections of society.
The services of our attorneys are available for the residents of Washington as well as other cities such as Albuquerque disability lawyer, Denver social security disability, and Fort worth SSDI.
Given below are the addresses of the Washington City social security disability administration centres:
Social Security Administration
2041 MLK Jr Avenue South East,
Washington DC, 20020
2100 M Street North West,
Washington DC, 20037
Postal Plaza Shopping Centre,
1905-B 9th Street North East,
Washington, DC, 20018
7820 Eastern Avenue North West,
Washington DC, 20012